Friday, August 5, 2011

Clever Beer Posters

Today's post lands in the intersection of three of my favorite things: family, beer, and creative art. I bring you three very clever beer label posters created by my brother!
Artwork: Brother Todd
An homage to Monty Python's Flying Circus. Remember, John Cleese, mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.

Artwork: Brother Todd
When I first saw this one, I thought of Jaws. I imagined the bottle coming up our of the water like a Great White shark. But then it dawned on me that a sawtooth is on a saw in a sawmill--and what we are really looking at here is a log flume.

Artwork: Brother Todd
Finally, (speaking of Steven Spielberg) my personal favorite: Harpoon's UnFiltered Offering, aka UFO, cleverly displayed in the grasp of our favorite Extra Terrestrial.

Nicely done, brother! I have also submitted these photos to BeerPal.com. All three were approved, but UFO is the only one on display at the moment (they rotate).



Vote for your favorite in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Place a tally mark next to the extraordinarily average beer. Nice job Todd. Kudos to the hand model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the UFO extraterrestrial but my vote goes to the Extraordinarily Average Beer.

    ReplyDelete