Monday, November 21, 2011

The adventure continues...

Until it doesn't. I am not sure where I am at the moment. All I know is the thunder, lightning, and driving rain kicked up hard soon after I left the Waffle House. I found shelter under the carport of an old, abandoned rancher off the highway. It was providence! I laid out my bed roll and caught a nap, lulled to sleep by the sound of the rain beating on the roof and rushing down the gutter.
This attempt at the IBA is over, but not for lackawanna. Perhaps i'll have better weather on the return trip.
Thanks for following this special feature mini-series. We now return you to the regularly scheduled blog posts.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the weather was not cooperating with your IBA goal. Hope you can have better weather coming back. Have a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stiff upper lip lad, keep pushing on.

    ReplyDelete