Thursday, November 10, 2011

Motorcycle Maintenance Made Easy

Lately I am on a bit of a flow-charting jag. This one illustrates my approach to home repairs. Despite the name of this post I am quite a bit more particular when it comes to maintaining the Road King! That said, I do keep a can of WD-40 and a roll of duct tape in the saddle bags at all times!




Of course, there is also room in my saddle bags for my ever-present Gerber MP600 US Military Issue Multi Tool as well!


Hat tip: Professor PJ

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...here is the repost...That is awesome!!! Probably wouldn't hurt to add some bailing wire to your saddle bag of tricks too. One never knows when it could come in handy. Plus, all combined, they make up the trifecta of fixers for repairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I DO carry an assortment of zip ties--next best thing to bailing wire!

    ReplyDelete