The title, "How to Focus a Wandering Mind" says it all and I *really* enjoyed this article by Wendy Hasenkamp posted July 17, 2013
New research reveals what happens in a wandering mind—and sheds light on the cognitive and emotional benefits of increased focus.
Have a gander and report back.
- Does your mind wander?
- If so, are you OK with that?
- How much wandering is OK?
- At what point does wandering become detrimental?
- What do you do to refocus your mind?
- What could you do differently?
In addition to gratitude for a great and timely article, I'd also like to praise Greater Good for a really cool tag line, to wit: "The Science of a Meaningful Life."
H/T: Nth BarFields