Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Matching Game: Answers

This somewhat "hidden" post contains the answer keys for two architecture-themed quizzes posted in August 2015. I describe this post as hidden, because I have back-dated it so that it is tucked in the archive of previous posts. 

In July, inspired by a "1,000 Places to See Before You Die" calendar entry, I posted a piece about Santiago Calatrava. Later in July 2015, I posted a follow-up piece about a dozen daring architects including Calatrava. I had so much fun searching for the architects and selecting examples of their work that I decided to create a quiz that readers might enjoy.

Hopefully you have found this "Answer Key" post after you took the quizzes! 



The Twelve Most Daring Architects in the World













No comments:

Post a Comment